Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sounds on Centre

Grace, Tessa, and Noah

Grace is in the pink dress

So the first Friday of every month is Sounds on Centre. A band plays for free downtown and it's a different music every month. This Friday was 50's and 60's music, so we heard Brown-Eyed Girl, Credence Clearwater Revival, etc. It was so much fun. We went with May-May and Tessa (poor Iva was sick), and we all had a blast. Grace didn't want to leave, but we had to when Noah started falling asleep during Mommy giving him a piggy-back ride!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you all settled in very quickly. It seems like a wonderful area with plenty of fun activities. Definitely jealous of the weather...seventy degrees has been "warm" here! I love following all of the pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure looked like you all had a great time - wish we could have been there. Can't wait until we come down to visit..so I can give Gracie and Noah those big hugs I've been promising them. Miss you all. ♥ Mom

    ReplyDelete