1. Grace has a small picture of Mommy and Daddy on their wedding day next to her bed. Mommy asked her the other night why she has that there and she said, "In case I get scared, I can look at it." (She is the best girl in the whole world!)
2. Mommy was reading a truck book to Noah and Grace the other night and Noah said he wanted to go on the truck. Mommy told him maybe he could be a truck driver when he grows up. Grace said, "I'm not going to be anything when I grow up. Well..... I guess I'll be a superhero, or a fairy, or maybe both."
3. Mommy absolutely loves when Grace gets all silly, wiggles her hips back and forth and puts both fingers in the air while she sings - it's the cutest thing ever.
4. Every time Daddy makes fun of Mommy, Grace yells "Dadddddd-dy!" or throws something at him. That's Mommy's girl. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment